Đại học Osaka giới thiệu chương trình học sau đại học về một số ngành trong đó có Vật lý diễn ra vào buổi ngày 10/9/2021.
Các bạn sinh viên quan tâm có thể đăng ký tham gia theo thôn gtin bên dưới hoặc trên flyer đính kèm.
“Study at Osaka University in Applied and Natural Sciences” Online Fair.
The Center for Global Initiatives at Osaka University is pleased to announce its next Online Fair for prospective international students interested in studying at Osaka University in applied and natural sciences fields.
Our faculties and students from six graduate schools and research centers will introduce their research labs, graduate schools and share what it is like to study at Osaka University at graduate level. We will have two sessions, each session featuring different fields.
The events are free of charge, so please share further with your colleagues, students, and friends.[Date and Time]:
- Day 1: September 10, 2021 (Friday) 17:00-19:00 (GMT+9)
- Day 2: September 25, 2021 (Saturday) 16:00-18:00 (GMT+9)
- General introduction to Osaka University
- Introduction to research laboratories, research, and study opportunities for international students (faculties will introduce different research areas on each session)
- Day 1 (Sep 10): Physics, chemistry, engineering
- Day 2 (Sep 25): Biosciences, medicine, biology
- Current international students’ experiences
- Q&A time with faculties
- Please register through the QR code on the attached flyer or the URL below: http://osku.jp/r0021
- You will receive the meeting link in your registered email.